Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Because Sometimes My Brain Doesn't Work

Dudes...today I seem to not be able to function.  This video will show you an example of that.  And me writing and writing and writing and writing and writing and writing and writing will show you too.  I promise you I've never done drugs but I had a friend in high school who said that if he didn't know me he would think I was the biggest stoner.  I can't say that this is what he was talking about since I didn't have the usual haul of food with me here but yeah.  My brain just turns off sometimes and while this was supposed to be a one sentence thing it is now a paragraph .. but it appears that it really looks like a long sentence but here I am still typing and have no clue as to what is going on now.  So watch the video and then I will elaborate and tell more stories of how my day went on later and what didn't work with me and things.
I don't get like this often but when I do..it's bad.  I swear this morning at work I was a high functioning dental assistant but once I got home it all just disappeared.  Good thing I got home early and have the rest of the week off so my mind can just chillax and stuff.

Here I had plans of telling more stories about my evening but it kind of disappeared and I have no clue what I was going to mention...

Maybe check out my Twitter feed for today and you'll have an idea.  I wanted to make a rant video about dumb electronics that just don't function right .. similar to me tonight I guess.  But whatevs.  And if you want to see the full video of this .. here is the link .. I seriously accidentally uploaded it thinking it was the edited version.  I was wondering why it took so long since it was supposed to only be a 3 minute something video.  Also with the settings I have for that unedited footage .. that's not public on YouTube so like..that's a little secret we can share in this blogpost with each other and have lots of fun not laughing about it together.  Plus I want to remake it another time when I can be a bit more put together.

I seriously did get my oil changed tonight.

I wish I can twerk like effing Miley Cyrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment