Sunday, March 24, 2013

OOTN: Splendid, DL1961, Nike Janoski's


I went to dinner and a movie with a guy and I wanted to look cute and a little dressy but still casual and comfortable.  It was after I spent the afternoon snowboarding with Peytyn so I wasn't down for wearing the heels I normally wear with this outfit.  The purple on the shoes and shirt match closer than the picture shows (flash...) and my date was a fan of it!  

I got this outfit when I was working in t.b.d. at Nordstrom and the DL1961 "Cindy" jeans are super comfortable.  They're a slim boot and I like that for my Janoski's.  I feel like I wear a lot of skinny jeans (because I do) and so it's nice to mix it up and have a little bit of a flare.  I do have a few super flare jeans that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE .. but those require heels to wear since they're so long and I wasn't down to wear that tonight.  Plus I just got these shoes the day before and wanted to show them off!  

No comments:

Post a Comment