Thursday, March 7, 2013

B.Philthy Q&A #1

There was a request I did a Q&A so here it is ya philthies!  I'll do these videos periodically - and regardless to what I said in the video, I'll answer any type of questions you have.  I was just not sure what to expect from all of this.

One of the questions asked was about premarital sex .. and I answered the question in a different  way than whoever asked it was probably intended.  I know it's been awhile since I talked about the book How to Avoid Falling in Love with a Jerk but I want to get back to that.  My answer pretty much relates back to Chapter Two: The RAM Plan.  I encourage you to go back and view that post again so you can have a better idea of where I'm coming from this.  And I'll get back to reading that book so we can move along and continue to learn about having balanced relationships and anything else the author has waiting for us.

Enjoy the video and click here to submit more questions for the next time I do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment