Sunday, February 10, 2013

OOTD: Talula Veronica Dress with Fergie Lattitude Boots

I wore this dress to Matt & Taylor's wedding with just my nude Nine West peep toe heels and then wanted to wear it to church so I added leggings for comfort/warmth and paired the boots with it.  I honestly wasn't too sure about it.  I liked it all together and normally wouldn't wear this kind of combination but I got a lot of compliments during church and then even later.  

I buy most of my clothes from H&M and Aritizia these days and I normally only buy things on sale at Aritzia since they're typically $$$ but the quality is definitely up there and I love how this dress was made.  It has pockets and I love how it's lined with the soft fabric on the inside and it fits perfectly.  Sometimes it's hard to find things that fit tight since I'm so small but this one totally works!!



No comments:

Post a Comment