Saturday, February 2, 2013

Baja Blast FREEZE & New Book

It's no secret that I love Taco Bell.  I once wrote a paper in high school about my 20 favorite things and T-Bell's Cheesy Gordita Crunch made the list.  And I got 100% on the paper..just to throw that out there. And here's a few examples from my Instagram and text convos about it.
My friend Becca was in town and on her way over to chill she stopped at Taco Bell and asked if I wanted anything.  Baja Blast never tasted so good!!

Will texted me his lunch one day.  Haha.

Brooke doesn't like a lot of stuff on her Crunch Wrap I guess.

The text that woke me up at 1am. #priorities

Yeah..this is just silly.

Yeah so I guess you can say I'm a fan!  And this Freeze is sooooo good.  Now if only you can buy Baja Blast in a 24 pack.  o_O

I also mention in the video a new book that I'm ready, How to Avoid Falling in Love with a Jerk.  I'll have a little section on my blog about this.  I've never read any books like this before so it's interesting but also enlightening.  



And I didn't end up going out .. Pey took forever to go to bed.  But that's okay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment