Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nordstrom Rack & Target & Gymboree

Pey and I did some shopping and found some GREAT deals on everything we bought!  It was so awesome.  Especially since I wasn't aware that Target and Nordstrom Rack were both having huge sales.  I have photos that I'll share below but I did try to film a haul video with Pey which I'll share first, I admit it's a bit chaotic and all over the place so it's too confusing or whatever I have photos below of items plus some more information about things I forgot to say.  And some items I did not buy but almost did.

Click here to see the video of Pey helping me show things off.
Here are a few items that I almost bought but didn't (click any of the photos to enlarge them). I saw the "Pumped Up" phone holder on my way out of Nordstrom Rack.  It was only a few dollars and if I hadn't already paid for my stuff I probably would've thrown it in.  It would definitely be useful!  The next item was a pair of heels.  I know.. they are adorable and only $12.98!!  I chose not to buy them because I already had three pairs of shoes that I wanted to buy as well.  I could totally justify buying these shoes but wanted to have some self control when it comes to shopping.  The last thing I wanted to buy but didn't was some jammie's at Target for Pey.  I could've SWORN that when I picked up the hanger there were a pair of shorts paired with this shirt.  The shirt hanger had a bottom hanger attached to it and I know that it originally had some bottoms.  But I could not find them anywhere!  At first I thought I dropped them on the ground or something but couldn't find them.  We stayed in one spot the whole time, the cart didn't move and they were for sure not around.  Did I imagine the shorts or did they just magically disappear?  I don't know but I was so sad I couldn't find them and that this was the last pair.  I love Batman and the thought crossed my mind to buy the shirt anyways, it was like $8-something and it's not like I couldn't just have her wear other leggings to bed with it but why would I spend $8-something on a jammie shirt?  Especially if I could get it with a pair of shorts!  Well..I went to a second Target and they weren't there either.  So sad.  But it's okay .. I made up for it later!!
Now here are the items that I got for Pey between the two Targets - she even picked out a few things for herself which was so fun!  And most of these items were either $5 or $7 and a few things were a little more but overall I was very happy with the prices.  The first thing to share her new underwear!!  We are so excited that she's wearing underwear 24/7.  I would totally be fine with her wearing a diaper at night but she doesn't want to and is really great at going to the bathroom before bed and after waking up in the morning.  Plus she's been sleeping in her own bed so if there's an accident I can change her and have her sleep in my bed for the rest of the night.  She already had a good amount of underwear but you could never really have enough so she picked out the Little Mermaid underwear and I picked out the super hero ones (with her approval).  I definitely love the Batman ones!!  By the way, I'm not forcing this Batman thing on her at all, I PROMISE!!  I actually think her favorite super hero is Spiderman but she knows I love Batman so she has the excitement for him out of support for me.  Haha.
The next few items are things Peytyn picked out for herself.  I love love love love love how she picked out this romper!  It will be great for this summer and our trip to Utah later this week.  She's going to look adorable in it!  The next photo here are bottoms for her princess jammies.  I don't have a picture of the full set (she's wearing it in the video) but this comes with a pink shirt with a few of her favorite Disney princesses on it along with pink shorts and then another option (for cooler nights) are these pants.  It's funny actually, at the first Target they only had a 4T in the jammies and I was bummed because I normally go up as many sizes as I can for jammies so they last longer.  But I bought the 4T thinking that would be good for now and she needed some jammies anyways.  But once we went to the second Target there was a 5T so we're good!  Returning the 4T to get the 5T and we're all happy! Now this next item was semi random.  They're a pair of shorts and they're totally cute but it's really trendy/fashion forward for a four year old.
 The next two things for Pey I picked out, one at each Target.  I LOVE this top for her!  The mint is sooooo pretty and it looks like a stylish top but something comfortable as well.  And the dress was too cute to pass up!  Especially for July when it's hot and the colors are perfect for 4th of July.
 
These last few things for Pey are things my mom bought Peytyn recently at Gymboree.  Great for summer and our trip to Utah!!  
Now it's my turn!!  If you want to show a more detailed video of the shoes I bought for myself at Nordstrom Rack CLICK HERE.  Otherwise, here are three pairs of shoes I found and am TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH.  The first two pairs are Nine West and the last pair are Donald J. Pliner which were only $10!  It wasn't until I got home when I realized the original price for these shoes were $315!!  I can't say that I'll ever find such an amazing deal like that again, but at least we each have our stories and always hope for the best when we take that trip to the Rack!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment