Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pey's Spring OOTD

This is probably my favorite outfit of Pey's right now. Definitely my favorite hairstyle too since she'll let me do it, she loves all things girly and a braided heart is perfect for that.

 
I bought her chambray top at Tilly's (when I was shopping for myself with my birthday gift card, haha). I love how the top ties in the front, has pearly buttons and the lace back is adorable and adds some more personality to the outfit. 
 

Her Joe's Jeans are from Nordstrom Rack and like a lot of her jeans they have the adjustable waist so they'll last for a long time. Her booty doesn't quite fill it out especially since she's no longer fully committed to diapers (yay!). It was a long road but we're now only doing diapers during the night and she's very happy she's a big girl and wearing underwear everyday. 
 


The hairstyle is from one of my favorite YouTube channel, Cute Girls Hairstyles. It's a braided heart and in the tutorial Mindy places it in the back but I put it on the side. (http://youtu.be/sZoU2k7TdHM for this tutorial.)


 
 
Here are a few more photos I want to post because she hardly lets me take pictures of her so I'm taking advantage of that right now!
 

These photos were taken at University of Portland last night for my brother Brian's high school graduation. It was a beautiful day out and it was fun taking photos of Pey while we were waiting to go inside. Congratulations B-Phil, I love you!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment