Monday, June 3, 2013

Mascara in the Mirror





Lol .. First I want I thank Rick for these photos and the idea for this title of this post. He's an MJ fan so it's extra fun, right?

And I'm soooooo far behind with posts .. I have so many I've started and haven't finished yet and so those will be rolling out at some point. 

But for today I wanted to share some photos that my amazing boyfriend Rick took when we went to SoCal last weekend for Memorial Day. I was there Thursday to Monday with him and then he stayed until that following Thursday to see more friends and family since he had more time off of work than I did.

While I have a separate full blog post for that trip, here's a little teaser .. Well .. Not much of a teaser since this doesn't have too much to do with the trip. But on Friday after spending time on the beach that day, I was doing my make up to get ready to go out for dinner when Rick decided to take some candid photos of me doing my make up. No editing has been done to any of these photos. 

Thanks babe for some photos!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment