Monday, January 14, 2013

Week Two 2013

Day 8:

Oh Utah.  I went once in September and then again for Christmas and I literally had the worst luck.  Dare I try again..?

 

Day 9:
 
I'd like to think that I could make some of these videos/posts/etc. a bit interactive so I have some topics that I want other people to contribute to.  Here's the first one: learning things at an inappropriate age.  Let me know if you have any by leaving a comment on the that link!
 
 
Day 10:

 
Want to see all the crap I need to get rid of..? 
 
 
Day 11:
 
So this is an epic fail .. I haven't finished editing that video and who knows if I ever will. So we'll come back to this. Haha. What's even worse is that I put this under "Day 10" in this blogpost. SMH.
 
Day 12:
 
Click here to see my OOTN and to find out what me and Peter did!
 
Day 13:

Preparing for a busy week!






 
 
Day 14:
 
I bought some new gloves and listen to JT's new single...what do you think of them?  Tell me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment