Friday, January 25, 2013

Rules of Hinting and Playing Hard to Get.

Okay I will say right now these videos kind of don't make sense..so I will clarify.

Hinting and playing hard to get are two totally different things. 

Playing hard to get is the fun part of the beginning of relationships that makes dudes want you more and you all tingly inside because you don't know what the heck is about to happen.  It's the correct way of doing things to keep a guy interested and make him work for it.  But once you've kissed a few times..stop.  Don't keep playing games because it will annoy him and he'll think you won't like him. 

Hinting should never ever ever ever ever happen.  Srsly.  Don't frikkin do it.  Even though I wasn't the one part of the conversation I mention in the video I was getting annoyed as a dog trying to catch his tail.

Here's a hint: Part 2 gets to the point.



 

Why these are different sizes..?  I haven't the slightest clue.  I do know how to fix it but I'll show how lazy I really am and won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment