Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Worst Date

Alright so I wanted to share the worst date that I've been on.  It was mostly "bad" in the sense that I was disappointed.  This was soon after the whole Mike stuff went down.  And if you don't know that story well basically I met an awesome guy who treated me exactly how I wanted to be treated by someone I liked and spent time with.  He would hold my hands and kiss me in front of his friends.  He gave me compliments that weren't forced or like..made me feel dirty.  He was genuine and it was so easy with him.

I did write a blog post for this date already and you can see that here.  And just a warning for my future stories, I won't be sharing so many details like I did with this one.  I really don't want to embarrass anyone - It's just the story and what to learn from it.  And for this story there's no way anyone could figure out who it's about it either.





And as an update, he and I are friends now.  I do like talking to him and we became close when talking to each other before meeting.  We also discussed our "date" and it was kind of funny (to me).  I do think I had a right to be upset with the little interest he was showing me but if that were to happen now I wouldn't take it too personally.

I've changed a lot these past few months when it comes to dating and what I expect from guys.  I know what I like and want from a guy along with what I don't like and what I don't want from a guy.  And I feel like I take things less personally.  And if things aren't working I just tend to get over it quicker too.  Obviously I would put effort into a relationship but if it's not there .. it's not there.  Move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment