Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Red Dawn (2012) Review

For serious, does anyone else think that Emilio Estevez (b-t-dub, I totally spelled that correct without looking, baller) is missing from the original Red Dawn (1984)??


SPOILER: I know people were upset with the ending of the new Red Dawn (2012) and I was very upset that the oh so yummy Chris Hemsworth was sniped out (okay, I was disappointed with how he was killed because like..he's so BA!) But for reals now, people were upset that it wasn't totally wrapped up and I can see what they mean by it.  At first I was all "Shwaaa..?" but then I think that in all reality that there is, it's going to take more than this group of kids to stop a frikkin country to take over the US.  It was more of the meaning behind them and caring hope and faith to the people that are being attacked and moving forward together as a country and fighting off these Korean dudes who think they own them.  Unity people.  Unity.  For reals, I'll watch it again when it comes to "video" and I'll do a better review then.  Oh..I do remember the dude with the shallow palate totes bugged me.  I wouldn't want to take an anterior xray on the dude - it's funny, Peter noticed it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment