Sunday, January 20, 2013

Round Three: Weekend in Provo

So I went for it!  Even after the fails I had the first two times I was there (regardless of the fails when it came to the guys, I still had fun and super glad I went both times) I decided to go anyways since like..I don't quite believe in luck.

This first video was my day of travel and .. yeah.  Tried to make it interesting but who knows if it was..?

 
Here are two videos I made on Saturday about Friday..confusing much?
 



 
Then on Saturday I went to lunch with my awesome friend Justin who does these awesome wedding videos!  CHECK THEM OUT! Srsly .. If I ever get married I already know who's doing my wedding video, he does such a fantastic job!
 
Then after lunch we went to the mall and shopped around for a bit.  We went to PacSun and it's funny, there was a shirt there that he really liked and I thought it was pretty sick as well but he and I area practical people and don't want to splurge (too much) but since this shirt was so awesome I said to him "I wouldn't judge you for paying full price for that." So..I said it kind of loud and got a few looks from the employees.  Haha.  But Justin has an awesomely loud laugh that made it even better.
 
He bought the shirt btw.

Also!  Justin is doing daily videos as well but his are different.  In fact, way more cool than mine.  I'll definitely share his once he puts them all together in the cool way he has planned.  He made me the star for one of his daily videos so I thought I'd do the same!
 


Then we headed over to Bath & Body Works to do something that I love .. smell candles!  Haha.  I honestly got the idea from Trisha and this video below:
 



Don't tell me you're not going to do this the next time you're at the mall!

They had just put out their spring scents (bye winter..you smelled great!) and so I had these new candles to smell!  Another haha I made to make Justin LOL was that I smelled one candle and I mentioned something about the "after smell" .. yeah .. I think I totes made that up.

And here's one more candle video that's a must see!



Then Justin and I headed over to Zumiez to check out some more sales.  I was wearing my Janoski's and one of the employees asked me if they were girls' or guys' and I said they were guys' since I don't think they make them for girls..?  And then I found a few shirts I wanted to buy but decided not to since I don't want to pay sales tax..srsly..who does that??

Once we were done walking around Justin took me back to Sloane's house since I had plans with my friend  John. Um.  Somehow he and I made our way back to the mall and since we didn't know what to do we smelled some candles! Haha. Except this time John would smell the candle and then try to guess what the scent was, that was pretty entertaining.

 
Um..before the mall I think is when we met up with some of his friends who were eating some type of food..but I was too full from In-N-Out when I had it with Justin so I only tried a bite of whatever it was .. and it was good.  It was like a bean quesadilla..?

Then John and I went out to SLC for a party and I saw a friend from my childhood there!  Ha.  That was pretty sweet.

Then on Sunday I went to church with Sloane and took this sweet picture with John:

 
It only took like 10 minutes to get it right, haha.  Then off to In-N-Out one last time and then picked up my cat poncho before heading to the airport.  Awesome weekend of straight up Provo chillin'.


 
Round three was a success and I'm ready to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment