Monday, January 7, 2013

Week One 2013

I would like to have blogposts at least once a week to share my videos and to elaborate on those and/or share links/pictures/what have you to make it all that it can really be. 

I don't think it's necessary to do a blogpost for each individual video because that's a lot of work and I work full time and have Miss Peytn.  So no.  That's not a likely scenario.

So here we go.  Week one of the year 2013!

Day 1:
Red Dawn (2012) Review .. SPOILER.

Day 2:
Yeah..I won't even put a link to that pathetic video.  I was soooooo sick and I felt gross, make up and hair was not done and I couldn't think worth a crap for anything.  And I didn't want to fail on the second day (even though I already failed on the first).

Day 3:
I kind of like my voice in this video.  Sick voices are entertaining to me. And here I explain my sick and failing of these things.

Day 4:
This video is a bit self explantory and I mention another video I posted before I started this daily thing and you can see that right heeeeeeeeeeeere. Bam.


Day 5:
I made pancakes for Peytyn and she surprised me by showing she can put it together herself!  Sadly I didn't get a video of the first time she did it, it was even cuter then! Click here to see how she likes her pancakes!

Day 6:
First dating story of the year!  This was  such a fail on my part but luckily he was understanding and awesome about it.  Since I have seperate pages for certain topics you can see that post here.
Day 7:
Yay a friend blog!  Trev is awesome and so is our favorite actor to watch movies with each other.  Did that make sense..? Go ahead and click here-ish to see that posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment