Thursday, April 3, 2014

Random Favorites 2014

I have some very random favorites I want to share.  Had I been doing "monthly favorites" this past year, these things would've likely been in those posts.  I also have a beauty favorites that I'll post soon as well.  Again, nothing "new" but things I love and use on a regular basis.

The first favorite I have is Sangria Senorial.  This is just a yummy caffeine free drink.  I get my "carbonation satisfaction" without being up all night afterwards.  I really really really love Cherry Coke, Pepsi and Dr. Pepper but those keep me up at night and I really don't like the caffeine free version of those either.  I have been trying to cut back on all sodas and things like those and I totally have but I still like to have a little something every so often as well.

Speaking of caffeinated beverages, one that I cannot give up is Baja Blast from Taco Bell.  Taco Bell is another favorite of mine.  It's not a secret and I often have friends tag me in posts, share links on my wall, and text/snap/tweet at me when they're at Taco Bell.  I'm glad I'm who they think of when they're getting their T-Bell fix.  It's actually kind of funny, I started receiving a bunch of Taco Bell gift cards lately as gifts from friends and family.  I love it!!  Four gift cards in three months is impressive!!

My next few favorites are jewelery items and for the ones I got from Pac Sun and Tilly's, I had planned on a separate post for those since they're just so cute but I just haven't gotten around to that yet. So I'll link that here once that's up.  But basically I have these "diamond shaped" earrings from Pac Sun and a triangle necklace from Tilly's.


Continuing on with my jewelry I have to include my engagement ring! (Image from Verragio)  I'm trying to put words here but I'm still speechless over how beautiful this ring is! 
The last piece of jewelry that I wear almost everyday is another gift from Konnor and that's my Juicy Couture "Chrissy" Black Silicone Digital Watch.  I love this watch.  I love that it's black and silicone.  It's comfortable and has cute little elements to it, like a little heart piece that snaps in the "extra slack".  Okay this next part is funny and I just saw it.  But when I went onto Amazon to find a link for this watch, I clicked on one and the text at the top of the page read "You purchased this item on December 13, 2013. And then there was a link to view the order.  So funny.  And hey, it's now on sale!

So we're past jewelry but here's another thing from Konnor.  And that's my Neff hat.  Konnor looooooves beanies and I really love this color that he picked out for me.

I don't know where he got my beanie at, my guess is at Board of Provo but I know you can get these at Pac Sun and Tilly's as well.

One of my favorite shirts to wear lately is this Red Hot Chilli Pepper's men's tee.I first bought one for Konnor when he came to visit me the first time and then a few weeks later I picked one up for myself.  I bought a small and it fits a bit over sized (how I wanted it to) like .. a boyfriend tee!  Imagine that....


I just have a few more things from Tilly's to share and that's it!  First is this Full Tilt Jacket that Cassie got me for Christmas a few years ago and I wear it almost everyday.  Yeah..pretty much everyday.  It runs kind of small (I have it in a medium) and the style of the jacket is somewhat short.  But it's comfortable and goes with pretty much everything I own.  And then another item that I wear probably 2-3 times a week are these RSQ Jeggings in khaki (I also have them in a maroon color).  Very comfortable and form fitting but at the same time I can wear leggings underneath them during the winter (there are more adjustments with leggings under these jeggings compared to wearing leggings under normal jeans but it's doable).

My last favorite is actually an app.  Plants Vs. Zombies 2.  I really don't like the first one all that much but the second one is so much fun.  I beat it rather quickly but knew that a new world would come out "soon".  After a few months the future finally came and then went because I beat it rather quickly.  The next world that will be released who knows when looks like it will be medieval themed.  My guess there will be horses and lances.  Definitely some zombies in armor, that's for sure.

So yeah, those are just a few of my favorite things in the random selection.  My next blogpost will include my favorite beauty items.

No comments:

Post a Comment