Thursday, April 24, 2014

Portland Trail Blazer Makeup Look #2 (2014 Playoffs)

Here is the second look I created for the playoffs.  I actually made a video for this and you can see that here.  Below are photos (click to enlarge) and a list of everything I used along with some links. Enjoy!!

What I used for the eyes:
  • Primer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20
  • Upper Crease: "Naked" from the first Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • Lower Crease: "Buck" from the first Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • Lid: "Naked" from the first Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • Outer Half: "Red Hot" by NYX Cosmetics
  • Outer Third: "Creep" from the first Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • Inner Corner Highlight/Brow Bone Highlight: "Virgin" from the first Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • Tightline/Waterline: "Black Velvet" Velvet Glide-On Pencil by Urban Decay
  • Lower Lid: "Buck" from the first Urban Decay Naked Palette & "Red Hot" by NYX Cosmetics
  • Lash Line: "Creep" from the first Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • Mascara: L'Oreal Telescopic & Covergirl Clump Crusher
What I used for my face:
Lips:

No comments:

Post a Comment