Friday, April 25, 2014

Golden State Warriors Makeup Look (2014 Playoffs)

Today's makeup look was inspired by the Golden State Warriors.  This is Konnor's team for basketball and while I'm a Blazer fan I wanted to do something for him.  I really loved how this turned out.  It's wearable without being too crazy, but really, we need crazy for sporting events!  You can get away with anything.
Click photos to enlarge, links take you to product pages.
Below I have a video on how to achieve this look.
Or you can click here to take you to my channel.
Products I used
For this look I used the BH Cosmetics Malibu Palette (on sale for $4.50 on BH's website).  I got mine in my Cult Cosmetics Black Box last month.
From this palette I used these two colors (top left yellow & second from the top on the right).
I used the Sonia Kashuk 106 brush for the yellow eyeshadow and the BeauitControl brush for the blue eyeshadow in my crease.
For my lid color I used "Virgin" from the first Naked Palette by Urban Decay and I used my Starlooks eyeliner that I got in my IPSY bag awhile back.
Lipstick: MAC Lipstick "Chatterbox"

What I used for my face:
Setting Powder: MAC Mineralize Loose Powder
Highlighter: MAC "Vanilla" Pigment
How to get the look: 
 
The first lipstick I tried with this look was NYX "Power" but the other photos are MAC's "Chatterbox".

No comments:

Post a Comment