Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Portland Trail Blazer Makeup Look #1 (2014 Playoffs)

Go Blazers!! (Click to enlarge photos and links take you to products.)
Look at that iPad quality.
Products I use:
Face brushes I used (you can obviously see that they were used) from left to right: Real Techniques Face Brush (used for foundation), E.L.F. Complexion Brush, E.L.F. Blush Brush (used for bronzer), E.L.F. Blush Brush (used for blush) and the Real Techniques Brush (used for highlighter).
Again, obviously used eye brushes, left to right: Sonia Kashuk No. 205, Sonia Kashuk No.106, Mary Kay Eye Smudger Brush, and I have no clue what brand the last brush is.  I'm positive I bought it at Target and it was only like $2 or $3, but I use it for blending.
I used "Strange" from the Urban Decay Naked3 Palette.
I used "Maui Wowi" and "Oil Slick" from this Urban Decay Ammo Palette.
These are my favorite lashes, the Ardell Demi Wispies.  I also used an Ardell lash adhesive but I have mixed feelings about it...I'm still testing it out.
Maybelline Baby Skin.
Black pencil liner I got in my IPSY awhile ago.
I didn't have red eye shadow so I used this tinted lip balm that I also got in my IPSY a long time ago.  I also used it for my Thor makeup look.
How I got the look:
First I primed my eyelids with my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW 20. I then used the Cailyn tinted lip balm (pictured above) in my upper crease area.  I applied it with the brush it comes with and blended it out with the Sonia Kashuk 205 brush.

I applied "Maui Wowie" from the Urban Decay Ammo Palette with the Sonia Kashuk 106 brush to my lid and my inner corner and bottom lash line.

I then put black eyeliner on my tight line and waterline.  I used "Oil Slick" from the Urban Decay Ammo Palette and the  Mary Kay Eye Smudger Brush to blend out my bottom lash line and added "Oil Slick" to my outer V. I applied a little at a time to my outer V and blended as I went.  I built up the color until I was satisfied with how dark it was.  I also used the unknown blending brush with no additional product on it to blend everything all together.
One day...I'll have a nice camera..but I actually like how this one turned out.

For my brow highlight I used "Strange" from the Urban Decay Naked3 Palette with the Sonia Kashuk 106 brush.

I applied mascara to my top and bottom lashes (L'Oreal Telescopic) along with the Ardell Demi Wispies.

For my brows I used the Anastasia Go Brow.
My Face
Under eye concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW 20.  
Cheek & Cupid Bow Highlight: MAC "Vanilla" Pigment
Almost forgot my lips: NYX Butter Lipgloss "Eclair"

No comments:

Post a Comment