So..welcome..this is what I did...
I used the Urban Decay Mariposa Palette for this look and actually did something different with my top liner. It's something that has taken a few years (for me) to get a hang of. But really I think a lot of people I know have been able to do it easily.
- Apply Mac Pro Longwear Concealer as an eye shadow base.
- With a fluffy brush and "Money" apply to the upper crease.
- With a more dense blending brush apply "Mushroom" to the crease.
- With a flat shader brush pack on "Gunmetal" all over the lid and do not go into the crease.
- With the brush with "Mushroom" blend out the edges of "Gunmetal".
- Apply a black pencil eyeliner to the top lid (the part I finally was able to do without looking like crap) and smudge it and blend into "Gunmetal" with "Creep" from the first Naked Palette (second from right).
- Tight line with a black pencil liner and also add it to the bottom lash line.
- Slightly blend out the bottom lash line with "Creep" with a pencil brush.
- Put Virgin from the Naked Palette (first from left) in the inner corners and highlight.
- For mascara I used my Tarte "Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara". I got this in my most recent Glossybox and it's funny when I first saw it in stores I hated the packaging and had no interest in trying it for that reason, it seemed so bulky. BUTOHMY. I have super thin and "fragile" lashes and it works so well to to make them pop. I seriously love this mascara. Thank you Glossybox!!
- Apply Mac's Mineralize Moisture Foundation all over with a stippling brush.
- Concealed under the eyes with Mac's Pro Longwear Concealer.
- Set the under eye make up with Milani's "Multitasker" Face Powder.
- Bronze/contour the face by adding Mac's Bronzing Powder to the hallow of the cheeks, under the jaw, around the hairline and on the sides of the nose.
- For blush use Mac's "Blush All Day".
- For a highlight above the blush and cupid's bow use Bare Minerals Veil and for the nose, chin and forehead highlight use Mary Kay's Facial Highlighting Pen.
- Powder the rest of the with the Mac Mineralize Foundation/Loose.
For my lips I threw on Estee Lauder's Pure Color Gloss in "Impulsive Coral Shimmer".