Tuesday, July 16, 2013

OOTN: Oversized Aritzia Tank with H&M "Leather" Pants & Bellami Hair Extensions

My clip in hair extensions are from Bellami Hair, I have Bellissima 220g 22' in Chestnut Brown.  I went with this color because I currently have an ombre and it matches it perfectly.  It will continue to match as I go lighter - it will turn into a shadow box eventually.  And I have major issues  with the top of my head when it comes to my hair.  It's always so flat and nothing seemed to go right when styling it so I pulled it back with a mini French braid.

My top is from Aritzia. It's the Talula Inglewood Tank and I bought it a little bigger so I can either wear a tank underneath it or one of my Free People lace bandeaus.  This particular time I wore a Splendid tank that I got from Nordstom Rack.

I wanted some leather-looking type of pants and found some at H&M.

My heels are Donald J Pliner that I got for only $10 at Nordstrom Rack - normally $315.  And my accessories are the same as always: mine and Peytyn's Juicy Couture necklaces that have our zodiac signs, my Knoname Flektor in white, Rastaclat bracelet in black and two silver rings.




No comments:

Post a Comment