Thursday, April 17, 2014

Beauty Favorites 2014

So these are just some of my favorite things when it comes to makeup and beauty.  There's many other things that I love and use all the time but I narrowed it down to these...and there are kind of a lot of things.  And after making this post I wish I just shared the video instead...haha..so here's the video I made and there are some links to these items below...

MAC
MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation (blogpost link)
MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter "Bright Forecast"










MAC Pro Longwear Concealer



Pixi
Pixi Flawless and Poreless is my favorite primer.

Benefit
Hoola Bronzer
Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer

Anastasia Beverly Hills
Go Brow Kit

I always use two mascaras, these are my favorites:
Urban Decay
I know some people say that these are over hyped but I looooove the Naked Palettes from Urban Decay.  I have the first and third ones and love them both!  I can't wait until I get the second one!  I also love the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray.
A few of my favorite brushes:
I use the second to the left brush everyday.

My favorite facial scrub is the Jojoba Scrub from Michael Todd.  I love that it's not as rough as proactive but also not so soft as MaryKay..does that make sense?!?  


A few of my favorites came from IPSY so be sure to check that out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment